1) The evolution of a new kind of wine event.
2) The development of a trendy and hip wine tasting experience.
• If you find wine tasting events cookie-cutter.
• If you don’t fit in with the swirl, sip and spit set.
• If you like a Manhattan or shot of whiskey with your wine.
• If you think a big glass of red wine goes well with a juicy cheeseburger.
• If your description of wine includes words like “awesome”, “yummy” and
“pour me another!”
Vinolution will be "popping up"!
Vinolution will be fun, interesting and unexpected. While enjoying wine from some of the hippest and coolest wineries, local spirits and breweries, we will do some good for our community. Enjoy food from some of the trendiest celebrity chefs, featuring local food sources.
Pop-up Location #1
3rd Annual Wine & Chocolate Gala Auction
October 11, 2013 5:00pm – 10:30pm
Ticket Price: $95
General Admission and Casino Night: $115
Get Your Tickets Here!
Venue: The Sanctuary at Admiral – 2656 42nd Ave, Seattle WA 98116
• Wine tasting with paired foods
• Casino Night
Participating Wineries: Hedges Family Estate, Goedhart Family, Ambassador Vineyard, McCrea Cellars
Event Chairs: Heidi Horwitz
Beneficiary: West Seattle Rotary
Mission: Rotary International is the world's first service club organization, with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide. Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio under the motto Service Above Self.
Vinolution is a non-profit organization #20-4110 381